NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL in the Village Hall.
The following Councillors are summoned to attend
a meeting of the Parish Council which will take place
on Monday 7th March 2022 at 7pm.
Cllr Trevor Vaughan-Chairman, Cllr R Tacon-Vice Chairman, Cllr R Cullender, Cllr L Hamer, Cllr R Hurlow, Cllr S Winder, Cllr S Holdship, Cllr L Ruth and
Cllr M Turner.
All members of the Council are requested to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder and are reminded that the council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.
To receive any apologies of absence.
The public are asked to submit any questions they would like raised at the meeting to the Parish Clerk by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To note any declarations of interest and requests for dispensation.
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 7th February 2022 and receive update on matters arising.
- Standing Orders
- Update on Village re recent storms and power cuts.
- Young Peoples Forum
- Village Hall Mosaic
- Jeremy Watson Email on 20MPH speed
- Dorset Council Blue Badge Committee – The Chairman
- Training – The Chairman
- Queens Jubilee celebration’s
- Highway Matters – Road Closures.
- Horse Signs Rosie Gall.
- cars parked in the village hall car park
- Light Pollution at AJN Steel in Henstridge
- Annual Parish Meeting.
- To consider planning received, up to the time this Agenda was posted
P/OUT/2021/05266: Land north of Crown Road – Develop land by the erection of 70 no. dwellings with associated access & public highway improvements, open space & new community facilities (outline application to determine access & layout only)
P/PAAC/2022/01151: Barn At Cross Tree Farm, Sackmore Lane – Change of Use & conversion of agricultural building to dwellinghouse (Use Class C3)
P/FUL/2022/00990: Pleck End House, Pleck – Change of use of garage and store to provide self contained annex with associated internal and external works
P/NMA/2022/01327 Great Down Farm, Marnhull – Amendment to Planning Permission P/HOU/2021/03069 to extend porch and adjust window positions on North Elevation.
- To receive Dorset Council’s report.
Cllr Graham Carr-Jones update
- To receive Chairman’s report.
- To resolve to pay bills listed on the payment schedule.
- To receive the following officer’s report.
Rights of Way improvement Plan 2022-2032 – Cllr Turner.
Paving Slabs – Cllr Hurlow and Cllr Winder
Recreation playground repairs – Cllr Hurlow.
Village Speed update – Cllr Cullender.
Queens Jubilee Plant a Tree Woodland Trust Update – Cllr Turner
Communications Strategy Proposal – Cllr Hurlow, Cllr Turner, Cllr Winder, Cllr Holdship.
- To consider any other matters arising from recent correspondence.
Email from Mrs Pratt.
- Receive any matters of interest and agree items for the next agenda.
Clerk to the Parish Council
Mrs Sally Upshall