NOTICE OF A REMOTE ELECTRONIC MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
The following Councillors are summoned to attend
a meeting of the Parish Council which will take place
on Monday the 7th September 2020 at 7pm
Cllr Trevor Vaughan-Chairman, Cllr R Tacon-Vice Chairman, Cllr R Cullender, Cllr L Hamer, Cllr R Hurlow, Cllr S Winder, Cllr C Looker, Cllr S Holdship, Cllr L Ruth, Cllr M Ruth, Cllr Collis.
All members of the Council are requested to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder and are reminded that the council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.
The public are asked to submit any questions they would like raised at the meeting to the Parish Clerk by email email@example.com.
1. To take any apologies – Cllr Mrs Hamer.
2. To note any declarations of interest and requests for dispensation.
3. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 3rd August 2020 and receive update on matters arising.
Dogs in Recreation Ground
Shipping Container Letter
Village Litter Picking Team
Car Park Rental
Cricket Club, Tennis Club agreement
4. To consider planning received, up to the time this Agenda was posted.
2/2020/1197/AGDWPA: Change of use and conversion of 1 No. agricultural barn to 1 No. dwelling. Moor Court Farm Moorside
2/2020/1069/HOUSE: Erection of single storey detached timber garage. Lovells Mill Burton Street
2/2020/0984/FUL: Change of use of agricultural land and orchard to residential use. Little Hains Hains Lane
2/2020/0954/FUL: Change of use of agricultural land and erect triple car port. Ashley Down Farm, Barn At Great Down Lane
2/2020/0914/HOUSE: Erect 2.5 meter high wooden acoustic fencing along the West side boundary of Elsamere. Elsamere Musbury Lane
Government White Paper on planning reform – Cllr Cullender.
5. To receive Dorset Council’s report.
Cllr Graham Carr-Jones update
6. To receive Chairman’s report.
To resolve to pay bills listed on the payment schedule.
8. To receive the following officer’s report.
Mrs Hershall Spring Cottage
Mr Spiller Internment of Ashes in St Gregory’s
Mrs Coffin Garden Cemetery
Review of Standing orders.
Garden Cemetery Regulations.
9. To consider any other matters arising from recent correspondence.
10. Receive any matters of interest and agree items for the next agenda.
Clerk to the Parish Council
Mrs Sally Upshall