NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
The following Councillors are summoned to attend
a meeting of the Parish Council which will take place at
THE VILLAGE HALL on Monday the 7th October 2019 at 7pm
Cllr Trevor Vaughan-Chairman, Cllr R Tacon-Vice Chairman, Cllr R Cullender, Cllr L Hamer, Cllr T Wiles, Cllr C Looker, Cllr S Holdship, Cllr L Ruth, Cllr M Ruth
All members of the Council are requested to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder and are reminded that the council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.
This is an opportunity before the Council meeting opens for residents to ask questions on any items on the Agenda or other matters of interest or concern that they wish to bring to the attention of the Parish Council. Items not on the agenda will be taken to the next meeting.
The Chairman will ask if anyone present wishes to record the meeting, please make themselves known.
1. To take any apologies.
2. To note any declarations of interest and requests for dispensation.
3. Co-option Mrs L Collis
4. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 2nd of September 2019 and receive update on matters arising.
A – Footpath 111. B- Mrs Sturgess re Ham Lane update. C-Moorside Lane update. D-Burton Street Development update. E-Recreation Ground play area electrical box update. F-Parking space on Chestnut Close update. G-Mr Jenks hedge bordering on the rec update. H-Mr Marks gate entry onto the rec update.
5. To consider planning received, up to the time this Agenda was posted.
A. 2/2019/1228/AGR – Strangways Farm, Hains Lane – Erect agricultural storage building.
B. 2/2019/1055/OUT – The rear of Wisteria House, New Street – Develop the land by the erection of 4 no dwellings.
C. 2/2019/0969/FUL Goddards Farm – Construct all weather riding arena and erect fencing.
D. 2/2019/1229/FUL Land at E377696 N120268, Hains Lane – Erect gantry on the south elevation of existing poultry house (retrospective) and proposed erection of roof over gantry.
6. Neighbourhood Plan
Agree to apply to Dorset County.
Apply for an Ordnance survey public sector mapping agreement.
7. Approach to Dorset Council Highways and Planning authorities to seek a reassessment Burton Street development ref 2/2018/1808/OUT (Burton Street Marnhull).”
8. To receive Dorset Council’s report.
9. To receive Chairman’s report.
Licensing Service Rev Geanor Hockey.
Resignation of Sandy Kerr.
• To resolve to pay bills listed on the payment schedule.
• Finance and Community Funding.
• Budget Meeting.
• RBL Wreath.
• Siam Letter.
11. To receive the following officer’s report.
• Recreation Ground and Grass Cutting/Maintenance.
• IT Officer
• Sackmore green tree preservation order.
● Village Hall
● Speed Watch – Update from the Dorset County speed watch conference.
● Gardening club bulb planting.
● New Bench in the playarea – permission to demolish the old bench by the tree in preparation for the new one being completed by the Men’s Shed
● Burton Street Phone Box.
12. To consider any other matters arising from recent correspondence.
13. Receive any matters of interest and agree items for the next agenda.
Clerk to the Parish Council
Mrs Sally Upshall