NOTICE OF A REMOTE ELECTRONIC MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
The following Councillors are summoned to attend
a meeting of the Parish Council which will take place
on Monday the 5th October 2020 at 7pm
Cllr Trevor Vaughan-Chairman, Cllr R Tacon-Vice Chairman, Cllr R Cullender, Cllr L Hamer, Cllr R Hurlow, Cllr S Winder, Cllr C Looker, Cllr S Holdship, Cllr L Ruth and Cllr M Ruth.
All members of the Council are requested to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder and are reminded that the council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.
The public are asked to submit any questions they would like raised at the meeting to the Parish Clerk by email email@example.com.
1. To take any apologies – Cllr Mrs Hamer.
2. To note any declarations of interest and requests for dispensation.
3. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 7th September 2020 and receive update on matters arising.
Dogs in Recreation Ground update Clerk
Car Park Rental update Chairman
Mrs Hershall Spring Cottage update Cllr Winder
Chestnut Close Village Funding
Footpath 111 update Cllr Looker
Mr Butress invoices not being timely
4. To consider planning received, up to the time this Agenda was posted.
Due to Dorset Council’s planning portal being closed at this present time we are unable to access the information needed so a separate planning meeting with be held.
Hussey’s Development Appeal – Telephone call received by the Chairman.
5. To receive Dorset Council’s report.
Cllr Graham Carr-Jones update
To receive Chairman’s report.
To resolve to pay bills listed on the payment schedule.
Profit and Loss already circulated.
Grant request by the Village Hall.
7. To receive the following officer’s report.
Cricket Club & Football Club Contract – Cllr Looker.
Shipping container Fest – Cllr Looker.
Wilding Project in St Gregory’s Churchyard -Cllr Hamer.
Good Councillor Guide.
Review of Standing orders.
8. To consider any other matters arising from recent correspondence.
9. Receive any matters of interest and agree items for the next agenda.
Clerk to the Parish Council
Mrs Sally Upshall