NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
The following Councillors are summoned to attend
a meeting of the Parish Council which will take place at
THE VILLAGE HALL on Monday the 4th of November 2019 at 7pm
Cllr Trevor Vaughan-Chairman, Cllr R Tacon-Vice Chairman, Cllr R Cullender, Cllr L Hamer, Cllr T Wiles, Cllr C Looker, Cllr S Holdship, Cllr L Ruth, Cllr M Ruth
All members of the Council are requested to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder and are reminded that the council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.
This is an opportunity before the Council meeting opens for residents to ask questions on any items on the Agenda or other matters of interest or concern that they wish to bring to the attention of the Parish Council. Items not on the agenda will be taken to the next meeting.
The Chairman will ask if anyone present wishes to record the meeting, please make themselves known.
1. To take any apologies.
2. To note any declarations of interest and requests for dispensation.
3. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 7th of October 2019 and receive update on matters arising.
A – Footpath 111. B-Moorside Lane update. C-Haines Lane update. E-Recreation Ground play area electrical box update.
4. To consider planning received, up to the time this Agenda was posted.
A. 2/2019/1291/OUT Develop the land by the erection of 1 No. dwelling, form 3 No. parking spaces and demolish existing garages (outline application to determine scale and access). Chippel Lodge Chippel Lane Marnhull DT10 1NN
B. 2/2019/1289/FUL Raise roof, add external staircase and rooflights to existing garage to form 1 No. dwelling. Increase size of ground floor window openings and add a pergola to existing dwelling. Bramble Ways Sackmore Lane Marnhull DT10 1PN
C. 2/2019/1325/VARIA Convert former threshing barn to 1 No. dwelling, repair and convert barn to form garage/store, improve existing access, retain 4 No. parking spaces and carry out all internal/external alterations and associated works in connection to this. (Variation of Condition No. 2 of Planning Permission No. 2/2017/1927/LBC to substitute the approved plans with amended plans to install replacement oak truss as existing truss beyond repair). Chantry Farm Phillips Hill Marnhull Sturminster Newton Dorset DT10 1NU
D. 2/2019/1327/HOUSE Erect timber post and rail stock fencing (plant replacement hedge, retrospective). Chantry Farm Phillips Hill Marnhull Sturminster Newton Dorset DT10 1NU
E. 2/2019/1391/HOUSE Erect 1 No. two storey extension and associated landscaping. Grange Cottage Burton Street Marnhull DT10 1PS
5. Neighbourhood Plan
6. To receive Dorset Council’s report.
7. To receive Chairman’s report.
Motion to reverse a resolution under item 12 of parish Council Meeting of 2nd September 2019 concerning a letter to Mr Marks.
• To resolve to pay bills listed on the payment schedule.
• Budget Meeting.
• RBL Wreath.
• Siam Letter.
9. To receive the following officer’s report.
● Recreation Ground Maintenance.
● Ground behind the tennis court.
● Appointment of Health and Safety officer and Flood Warden.
● Access to the Recreation Ground from 17 Plowman Close.
● Potential unauthorised adoption of Recreation Ground land by 16 Plowman Close.
10. To consider any other matters arising from recent correspondence.
11. Receive any matters of interest and agree items for the next agenda.
Clerk to the Parish Council
Mrs Sally Upshall