NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
The following Councillors are summoned to attend
a meeting of the Parish Council which will take place at
THE VILLAGE HALL on Monday the 2nd September 2019 at 7pm
Cllr Trevor Vaughan-Chairman, Cllr R Tacon-Vice Chairman, Cllr R Cullender, Cllr L Hamer, Cllr T Wiles, Cllr S Kerr, Cllr C Looker, Cllr S Holdship, Cllr L Ruth, Cllr M Ruth
All members of the Council are requested to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder and are reminded that the council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.
This is an opportunity before the Council meeting opens for residents to ask questions on any items on the Agenda or other matters of interest or concern that they wish to bring to the attention of the Parish Council. Items not on the agenda will be taken to the next meeting.
The Chairman will ask if anyone present wishes to record the meeting, please make themselves known.
1. To take any apologies. Cllr Mrs L Hamer, Cllr Mrs L Ruth, Cllr M Ruth
2. To note any declarations of interest and requests for dispensation.
3. Co-option Mrs L Collis
4. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 5th August 2019 and receive update on matters arising.
A. Grass Cutting Contracts, B. Cricket Club Contract. C. Allotment Contract. D Technical Support for Clerks Computer. E. Footpath 111. F. Moorside Lane update
5. To consider planning received, up to the time this Agenda was posted.
A. 2/2019/0904/REM – and 2/2018/1406/OUT -Erect 2 dwellings Vale Cottage
B. 2/2019/0830/FUL – Ashley Farm – Change of use of an existing workshop/garage into office and storage are and an existing office into a workshop garage.
C. 2/2019/1035/VARIA 1 Philips Road – Erect 3 No. dwellings, 1 No. double garage and form 4 No. parking spaces. (Variation of condition No. 2 from planning permission 2/2017/0554/FUL to allow for an addition of roller door to change car port to garage).
D. 2/2019/0966/FUL – Hayes Farm – Change of use to part of paddock, install swimming pool and pump room (retrospective).
E. 2/2019/0972/House – Little Stakes, Ham Lane – Erect a double garage with lean-to, to the east of the site.
6. Neighbourhood Plan
7. Approach to Dorset Council Highways and Planning authorities to seek a reassessment Burton Street development ref 2/2018/1808/OUT (Burton Street Marnhull).”
8. To receive Dorset Council’s report.
9. To receive Chairman’s report.
• To resolve to pay bills listed on the payment schedule.
• To receive Finance report
11. To receive the following officer’s report.
• Play Area
• IT Officer
● Village Hall
● Speed Watch
12. To consider any other matters arising from recent correspondence.
Permission to allow fencing company onto the Recreation Ground.
Access onto the Recreation Ground from residents with gates backing onto the car park.
13. Receive any matters of interest and agree items for the next agenda. MCC Contract
Clerk to the Parish Council
Mrs Sally Upshall