NOTICE OF A REMOTE ELECTRONIC MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
The following Councillors are summoned to attend
a meeting of the Parish Council which will take place
on Monday the 2nd November 2020 at 7pm
Cllr Trevor Vaughan-Chairman, Cllr R Tacon-Vice Chairman, Cllr R Cullender, Cllr L Hamer, Cllr R Hurlow, Cllr S Winder, Cllr C Looker, Cllr S Holdship, Cllr L Ruth and Cllr M Ruth.
All members of the Council are requested to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder and are reminded that the council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.
The public are asked to submit any questions they would like raised at the meeting to the Parish Clerk by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. To take any apologies.
2. To note any declarations of interest and requests for dispensation.
3. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 5th October 2020 and receive update on matters arising.
Chestnut Close letter
Hussey’s Appeal result
Cricket, Football contract Cllr Looker update
Fest Container letter Cllr Looker update
Wilding project update Cllr Hamer
4. To consider planning received, up to the time this Agenda was posted.
To date there has been no new applications to consider.
5. To receive Dorset Council’s report.
Cllr Graham Carr-Jones update
6. To receive Chairman’s report.
To resolve to pay bills listed on the payment schedule.
Use of parish council’s Zoom licence for the Village Hall.
8. To receive the following officer’s report.
New Councillor applications
St Gregs Wall
Remembrance Day Service
Mrs Leandah Collis
Sackmore Green Parking re letter
Football Club use of toilets Village Hall
Review of Standing orders.
Health & Safety Cllr Hurlow
Finance Policy Cllr Mike Ruth
9. To consider any other matters arising from recent correspondence.
10. Receive any matters of interest and agree items for the next agenda.
Clerk to the Parish Council
Mrs Sally Upshall